Sequence - Prelude
Scene • If you could tell yourself something - Once Upon A Time
- this is a fairy tale, which implies the opposite, no it ain't
Scene • Carnage Theme Park - Armor staging area at Nuke Waste Repository
- war porn, humor / horror show turning the intensity to 11 immediately
Scene • iRock - Surveillance before mission, see and hear Christina
- and violations of privacy, (just like the audience by watching the movie)
Scene • Uncle Joe's Hideout - Context
- merely establishing the location, or something else? Could there be a control panel that UJ touches on his way out? Controlled by the iRock?
Scene • Bicycle Ejaculation - exiting the Hideout
- like sperm, navigating the harsh inter uterine environment on the way to the egg
Scene • Femur retracted - panel or iRock "Hideout security activated"
- the whole thing is a sham
Scene • Road River A
Sequence - Introduction
Scene • Road River B - short, hint of teaching
snippet of Arborealists
Scene • People's Poetry Slam - Joe teaches Lena Arborealists + Boxes
Scene • Collapsing wave functions - Christina in her cabin with bubble wrap
+2 Scene • Kidhood flashbacks
Scene • Road River C - longer, more involved.
What's showing up on the road? More time longer poem, the road begins to get interesting. A time unraveling.
Scene • Paul's Pype - The Fungus Box Fusion
Scene • Ring! - Christina is brought back abruptly
Scene • Hello - A re-memory of meeting Roger, the ET
Scene • But... you're Dead - Raising a significant objection
Scene • Just Open the Door - Hero's invitation 1/3
>+3 (I2) Scene • Here I Come - Joe's farewell speech to the Clique Iteration 2
Scene • I'm opening the door
Scene • Best Scenario Yet - Childhood promise
Sequence - ACT I
Why Act I
Scene • Creaky - what's waiting for her out there...
Scene • Can I Come In? - Hero's invitation 2/3
Scene • Check It Out - Joe inserts magic disc
Scene • That's him - Hero's invitation 3/3, "Now?!"
> Scene • Road River C1 - Fauna ("lasers" under Open Season)
Scene • Open Season
Scene • Road River C2 - "scientists are found"
>+2 Scene • Boxes response - Gerry sleeping still...
Scene • Date Dance - recapitulating consumer tropes with costume
Scene • At Gerry's Door - In the hallway, about to knock
Scene • Grown Up Ghost - Reading PKD to young Christina
Sequence - ACT II
Why Act II
Scene • ACT II
Scene • I've been sent by God...
Scene • We Just Have To - Christina at a loss
Scene • Road River
> Scene • Joe's boot hint
Scene • It's God
>+2 Scene • Road River
Sequence - ACT III
Why Act III
Scene • Do It Again
>+3 Scene • Boxes Display Christina (many locations)
"Now be all boxes. Keep Sister Safe."
Scene • Spook Office - Uncle Joe, I haven't seen him in days
Scene • This Is Your Uncle Joe
Sequence - Act V
Why Act V
Scene • Buffalo Joe Traveling
Scene • Forest Walking (fallen trees)
Scene • Rowboat - On lake + On river w/Snow
Scene • Opening the Cache Guns and Motorcycle, Groovy Cut
Scene • Shaving (darkened corner)
Scene • To the Mountain Top (Dune)
Scene • Negotiating with Veronique
Scene • DOG twins throw down
Scene • BOX monster over hilltop ROARS
Scene • little girl scared, scooped up by her Dad / Uncle Joe
Scene • now she won't remember a thing until her first menses. Heaven help us then
Scene • Credits
- Heros (4-5)
- Scene • Post Apocalyptic Chardash (snippets of the above plus)
- Scene • Return of the Saurians (Joe traveling)
- Scene • Empire State (leaning in water, skyline under ice?!)
- Scene • Abrams silhouette (gorgeous tank in sunset, prayer flags in silhoutte, bird landing in silhouette on barrel. or maybe with dragon or terradactyl flyby?)
- Scene • Saucers face-planted in field with dunes in the distance. Old farmer, "this works pretty good, made it myself." holds home made device with hand lettering "scalar weapon".
- Scene • skeletal hand with credit cards and a box of twinkies
- Scene • Melted Cityscape (Skyscrapers like candles, homage to Planet of the Apes sequels. Clay on foam armatures.)
- Scene • Tsunami Aftermath (Container Ship wreckage with Big Boat) Longer hold, then in the background of big boat
- Scene • Breakthrough. Something Uncle Joe said to her. We will save the world. You will save the world. Anything else we need to say?
Christina Flashbacks / Re-memories
- Scene • Flashback - Joe's Speech to the Clique
- Scene • Flashback - Christina at Hideout
- Scene • Joe Placing Miniatures, ("realism is really more a suggestion than an assertion") The flicker of a hand arranging the tanks or some other miniature, giving the hint that the whole scenario is arranged.
- Scene • Behold Roger!
- Scene • Best Scenario Yet
- Scene • People's Poetry Slam
- Scene • Grown Up Ghost - Reading PKD to young Christina
- Scene • Joe Traveling 1 lifts branch with foot
- Scene • Joe Traveling 2 iceboat 🙂
- Scene • Joe Traveling 3 bicycle
Fade to road. Stuff going by, (the real story) Iteration 2 we plug in the People. For now, placeholders and scenes that describe what he's talking about. Wall Street Under Water, Smart Money, Open Season, Canyon Princess. When switching between Joe and People, sometimes there's interstitial moments and sometimes we go straight to the people gathering.