Just over 1 week ago, on April 13, I had a breakthrough. I figured out how to install WordPress locally using MAMP, which hadn’t worked the last time I tried to build the definitive DOG reference. I had to settle for outlines in Inspiration, which was fine for compiling but not for aggregating related content.

I’ve spent perhaps 10 hours populating the local WP install and now at last, I am beginning to find and aggregate the content I need to finish. I spent yesterday thinking about how to best implement categories and the goals of the reference. I expect to bring in the bulk of the content over the next week, and I’ll begin doing design for the mediatronic versions of the boxes in the next few days.

mini-projection

complete content aggregation
design of props
compositing / adjusting roto
building the master (perhaps with baking)

Leave a Comment





This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.