I’ve done my kriyas, but my mind is spinning with studio tour ideas.
- combat mime – joe and I perform a series of demonstrations, flying jumps through obstacles, acrobatics, perhaps a fight scene.
- the comfortable edit and collaboration suite. Lofts and work area can view large flatscreen against stone, dimable windows, decent sound reproduction.
- Organic food and catering convenience
- low footprint and sustainable – septic, heat, growing
- power independence – generator
- animation / black out studio
- fabrication building
- blog and process logs
- the whole community through M3
- wider contacts nationally / internationally – film festivals
- the house studio means very low overhead, life style rather than job, an atmosphere of intimate collaboration and juicy fermentation. Relaxed and productive. Support post team for 3-7 days or longer during summer. Outside spaces become feasible for additional living.
- A bed and breakfast for projects?
04-25-14 This could happen after we wrap, along with our self presents. A good time for a celebration, clarity, closure and promotion of the project. Also my philosophy about sustainable creative work and making movies. Dan Kelly, a force to be reckoned with.