Going to I2 is an experience, not a thing. The experience is the thing. I have a strong desire for accomplishment and progress towards completion, to see things getting done. But the rub is, if I can't see what has been, IS being accomplished, I won't be able to have an experience of progress and accomplishment. Workflow is the quality of experience we seek to cultivate. How does being an artist feel?
consistent, deliberate progress daily
- clear accomplishments stacking
- wildly fun
- presence - attend to unfolding experience
- choose joy
- how cool is ( _____ )?
- reveling in who I am now
- notice what's already amazing
- attention - emptiness or uplifting
- efficient, competent
- the right tools
- we have everything we need
- there is abundant encouragement and help
- what's this about, right now?
- path of least resistance
- practice ease and flow
- discover a way to amp up?
- implemented or documented
a slim plan
- easily adapted and updated
- just enough to
- coordinate disparate parts
- optimize excitement
- encourages imagination
- feels so done
an experience of being ready
- waking up to a new day
- in every moment
- feeling the project is in a constant state of readiness
- for fun
- to magnetize talent, collaborators and audience
- to attract excellence, epiphany, sychronicity, serendipity