In theory, the mothership for audience collaboration and feedback.
Currently, a shotgun blast of content, what I imagined an open source movie project might look like. Initially dog.movie felt rather skinny, now seems like there's a lot going on. Experiments in collaboration and swag.
What are the desired outcomes for dog.movie? No clue what the full criteria for success might be yet. A feeling of accomplishment for Dan? Magnetizing an international audience? Definitely a place where scenes could be shown and comments aggregated.
- Kids Corner
- helpful for collaboration and screeners
- feedback scenes
- a bunch more stuff I wanted to write about
- You Can Help
- best beloveds
- Nearly Live Updates
- www.why.movie - you are here
- Writer / Director
- who the fuck is this crazy fucker, ticketless traveler
- Test Screenings and Festivals